About Me

My photo
I do not have a blood of a blogger but sometimes I have a lot in mind that I can't talk about with someone especially my dreams

Sunday, December 22, 2013

My Cinderella wig aftermath...


I cosplayed Disney's Cinderella [the 1950's version] last December 15, 2013


I don't do my hair before. I asked for a stylist to style my wig for a price. The left and the middle photos are those styled by someone. The third one is the one I styled.
[For the wig styling tutorial of Cinderella hair, follow the link below.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9YWX-FBJk0
Thanks to this girl for her tutorial video]

The wig that I use in my Cinderella cosplay is also the wig that I use in other characters.



in wig styling, i use bench fix and a strong hold spray to keep my wig in place.
Some cosplayers are afraid to put a gel, wax or spray for their wig because some believe that it's not good for your wig.

worry not..


These two are my wigs after use. Dry and messy


I bought a fabcon. [not a 2 or 3 in 1 fabcon, but just a fabcon] and mix it in a lukewarm water
then put the wig in the water

while the wig is in the water, comb it carefully. remove the tangles from the tip of the hair to the top.
You don't want too much wig hair fall
 Air dry the wig while you comb it again from it's tip to remove tangles

After few minutes of combing...

It will be back to it's original texture





No comments:

Translate